Bath bombs add a soothing and luxurious touch to any bath routine, but just one bath bomb can easily cost you around $10. Bath bombs are super easy to make and Girl Loves Glam posted her recipe for these headache relieving ones. The lavender essential oil combined with the frankincense essential oil smells amazing, and feel free to try any other essential oil combinations you want. These also make great gifts come holiday time. So, what are you waiting for, here’s the step-by-step instructions on how to make these bath bombs.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 3 tablespoons Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Witch hazel essential oil
- Bath bomb molds
- Mix the baking soda, corn starch, citric acid, and Epsom salt together.
- Add 10 drops of lavender and 10 drops of frankincense (or whatever oils you choose) to the dry mixture and mix them in.
- Add the coconut oil and mix again (the mixture should be crumbly).
- Add a little bit of the witch hazel at a time to bind the mixture. You want the mixture to be just wet enough to be able to pack into the molds and hold their shape.
- Pack the mixture into the molds firmly so they’ll hold their shape. Leave them to dry for several hours or overnight.
- Store them until you’re ready to use them in your next bath. Enjoy!