Cottagecore continues to be all the rage going into the holiday season and if you’re looking to decorate your home, you have to decorate your door with this farmhouse wreath. In under an hour, you can make this wreath adorned with faux greenery, faux berry sprigs, and buffalo check ribbon. Here’s how to make it.
- 24-inch grapevine wreath
- Buffalo check ribbon with a wire trim
- Florist wire
- Dried cotton stems
- Faux lamb’s ear stems
- Faux evergreen sprigs
- Faux berry sprigs
- Gather your faux evergreen springs, faux lamb’s ear stems, faux winter berry springs, and dried cotton stems and trim them so each stem is about 2-3 inches long.
- Start tucking and wiring the faux greenery stems into the grapevine wreath using florist wire until you’ve covered about two-thirds of the wreath with greenery.
- Then tuck the lamb’s ear and cotton stems.
- After you’ve added the foliage, tuck in the faux berry springs and pinecones, wiring them to the wreath.
- After you’ve added the foliage, tie the ribbon in a classic bow and then wire the bow to the front of the wreath with florist wire.
- Create a hanging loop with the florist wire and attach it to the back of the wreath.
- Hang the wreath on your front door!